Operations Coordinator – Austin
Method Architecture is a uniquely ego-free architecture firm, committed to a systematic creative process that focuses on clients and their needs first and foremost. Operating with the flexibility of a small firm, but with a big reach, Method is a full-service architecture firm specializing in tenant finish and ground-up projects encompassing industrial, corporate interiors, healthcare, hospitality, breweries, retail and more.
The Operations Coordinator will split their time between the accounting team (50%), Marketing team (25%), HR department (5%) and general office management responsibilities (20%) to support the Central and North Texas office locations.
- Report to Accounting Manager and perform assigned tasks
- Input vendor invoices and checks into Quickbooks, scan and document accordingly
- Enter and code credit card transactions into Quickbooks
- Prepare and send invoices to clients
- Assist with payroll processing including employee reimbursables
- Assist in writing for both internal and external communications
- Plan and organize in-office events
- Assist in keeping staff resumes up to date
- Assist in keeping firm documentation and license renewals up to date
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; very detail oriented and deadline focused
- Able to draft internal and external communications with grammar and proper sentence structure
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with Deltek/Ajera a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry a plus
- Bachelor degree in Business Accounting preferred
This information is to be treated as an overview of the position and not all encompassing of the role. The management team has the ability to assign other tasks as needed to ensure the success of the position.
Submit your resume with the subject line “Operations Coordinator” on our website: methodarchitecture.com/careers/current-openings/. No hard copies, drop-ins, phone calls, or recruiter inquiries will be accepted.
Life at Method
Method Architecture’s employees participate in a collaborative work environment that facilitates the cultivation of fresh and exciting ideas to fulfill the specific needs of the client. Method is pleased to have an open approach to employment with an ego-free, positive environment for employees in which everyone can thrive.
Method Architecture offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Unlimited Vacation (subject to conditions)
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 100% paid employee health, dental, vision, & life/AD&D insurance
- Retirement account with employer matching
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Free snacks and drinks in the office
- Company retreat
- Fitness Program
- Quarterly team building activities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.