Architectural Project Designer III – Austin
Method Architecture is a uniquely ego-free architecture firm, committed to a systematic creative process that focuses on clients and their needs first and foremost. Operating with the flexibility of a small firm, but with a big reach, Method is a full-service architecture firm specializing in tenant finish and ground-up projects encompassing industrial, corporate interiors, healthcare, hospitality, breweries, retail and more.
Our project designers work on every phase of building design projects including programming, schematic design, construction documents, and construction administration.
- Programming, Schematic Design, and Design Development
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
- Finishes Selection
- 3D Renderings
- Conference calls and meetings with clients, engineers, vendors, and general contractors
- Firm representation at networking events
Skills & Abilities
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Adobe Design Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 3d rendering/visualization software, and Revit
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to multitask and balance multiple projects
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor degree in Architecture or related field
- Licensed Architect preferred
This information is to be treated as an overview of the position and not all encompassing of the role. The management team has the ability to assign other tasks as needed to ensure the success of the position.
Submit your resume with the subject line “Project Designer” to Jessica McDonald at email@example.com. No hard copies, drop-ins, phone calls, or recruiter inquiries will be accepted.
Life at Method
Method Architecture’s employees participate in a collaborative work environment that facilitates the cultivation of fresh and exciting ideas to fulfill the specific needs of the client. Method is pleased to have an open approach to employment with an ego-free, positive environment for employees in which everyone can thrive.
Method Architecture offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Unlimited Vacation (subject to conditions)
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 100% paid employee health, dental, vision, & life/AD&D insurance
- Retirement account with employer matching
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Company retreat
- Quarterly team building activities