Date Posted: September 17, 2019
Method Architecture is a uniquely ego-free architecture firm, committed to a systematic creative process that focuses on clients and their needs first and foremost. Operating with the flexibility of a small firm, but with a big reach, Method is a full-service architecture firm specializing in tenant finish and ground-up projects encompassing industrial, corporate interiors, healthcare, hospitality, breweries, retail and more.
Our architectural interns work on every phase of interior and ground up building projects including programming, schematic design, construction documents, and construction administration.
- Existing Conditions
- Programming, Space Planning, and Design
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
- Finishes Selection
- 3D Renderings
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Adobe Design Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Proficient in AutoCAD and 3D rendering/visualization software
- Revit experience a plus
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience
- In pursuit of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related field
This information is to be treated as an overview of the position and not all encompassing of the role. The management team has the ability to assign other tasks as needed to ensure the success of the position.
Submit cover letter and resume with the subject line “Architectural Internship” to JMcDonald@methodarchitecture.com.